Traded Services Support for Attendance
Education Safeguarding - Traded Services Support for Attendance 2019
The LA works in conjunction with schools to provide support where Persistent absence (PA) is a cause for concern. LA Schools, Academies and Free Schools can purchase packages of support to improve the attendance of individual or groups of pupils. The Education
Safeguarding Traded Attendance Team is a well-established and successful service. It has very experienced and well trained staff. All staff have regular supervision and have immediate access to an experienced manager.
Schools can commission the Attendance Team to receive a comprehensive package of support, with a dedicated officer who will support individual pupil and whole school attendance improvement, which includes legal action where necessary.
We have conducted an evaluation of our service and have developed several competitively priced packages outlined below. Should you be a foundation or trust of school rates for multiple packages can be discussed at the time of enquiry.
We have two NEW offers available to support schools
- Intensive support challenging Persistent Absence
- We are currently offering a trial of the service, offering a 13 week nudge letter intervention / intense case work support project. Schools will receive one hour per week of attendance officer support for as little as £660.
- A half day Attendance Review
- Safeguarding analysis in relation to attendance
- Whole school register scrutiny
- Policy review
- Identifying, reviewing and advising on strategies for vulnerable groups
- Recommendations to support your attendance action plan
The review can be purchased for £250 you can request either of the above support packages by contacting me on
Waheeda.firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01274 439684
To view a full list of packages available please visit
http://www.skills4bradford.co.uk/ or contact me direct on the details provided above.
All packages can be flexible to meet your schools specific needs. If you wish to discuss any aspect of service provision, either now or during the school year, please do not hesitate to contact
Follow the link below to download the Traded Services Support for Attendance
Page owned by Waheeda Shah, last updated on 30/09/2020. This page has been viewed 8,490 times.