About Client Services
Client Services (CS)
Provides a full range of expert project advice, management and delivery support for projects:
- CS has delivered more than 50 school expansion projects which were designed to create permanent new places to accommodate the rising pupil population. CS is currently delivering over 30 Secondary and SEN School expansion projects. These all use DFE Basic
- Manages the Capital Improvement Programme (CIP) from the DFE’s capital maintenance grant. This addresses major repairs to roofs, windows, boilers, structural and electrical. The Authority’s Facility Management team to deliver around 30 projects each year
valued at around £3.5m
- Bids for funding e.g. the Priority Schools Building Programme (£50-60m), Targeted Basic Need (£16.5m)
- Manages and supports special projects e.g. the Outdoor Centre redevelopment scheme, the 2 Year Old Offer and Universal Infant Free School Meal capital projects with a combined value of £5.7m
- Contract Manages Private Finance Initiative (PFI) projects delivered under the Building Schools for the Future programme over 25 years and valued in excess of £1.5 billion
CCTV Return to the Data Commissioner
The Surveillance Camera Commissioner has been appointed by the Home Secretary to ensure that surveillance camera systems in public places keep people safe and protect and support them.
The Council is currently required to respond to the Commissioner’s CCTV Annual Survey for 2019/20 by 2nd April demonstrating its compliance with the Code of Practice.
As part of this return, the Council needs to collect information from schools in all cases where the Council is the ultimate owner of the land or buildings. This also includes academy schools, which have transferred from the Council because under the 125
year lease the Council is still the ultimate building owner.
A letter and return form have been posted to all Head Teachers asking them to complete the form and email it to us no later than
Friday 27th March 2020 so that the Council can respond back fully to the Surveillance Camera Commissioner.
Electronic copies of the letter and return form can be found below:
Letter: Letter Sent to All Head Teachers
School Response to the Data Commissioner's Survey
Email your return form to: IntegratedHouse@bradford.gov.uk
Contact E: IntegratedHouse@bradford.gov.uk
Page owned by Darren Starkey, last updated on 16/03/2020. This page has been viewed 9,320 times.