The event will be planned and delivered by young disabled people for young disabled people; ensuring it is fun and informative.
The group would like to invite five schools from across the Bradford District to attend the event, each bringing a group of ten disabled students aged between 13 - 19 years of age.
If you are a school interested in bringing students to the event, please register your interest by
Thursday 11 October 2013. You can call Samina at Barnardo's on 01274 481183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: places will be booked on a first come basis.
- It's a free event
- The event is aimed at 13-19 year olds
- Young people attending will need to bring a packed lunch
- Young people will receive a certificate of attendance
- A wheelchair accessible venue will be booked
- Sign language interpreter(s) will be available
Also, if you have any disabled students who are interested in joining the Peer Education Group to plan the event, contact Samina on 01274 481183 or email me on email@example.com.