Grants up to £10,000 are available for projects that address holiday hunger in Bradford district through food provision and promoting activities for school-aged children and young people.
holiday activities and food programme will be managed in Bradford by TLG.
- Projects must be focused on children who are eligible for free school meals.
- Registered charities, social enterprises and schools can apply.
- Grants can be used to extend a current scheme or introduce a new idea / activity.
- Consideration will be given to schools or organisations offering multiple projects in a number of locations.
- All activity should be completed by the end of the school holidays, and funding spent by 30/09/2019.
- Projects must benefit school-aged residents of Bradford (Bradford Metropolitan District Boundaries).
Please read the
guidance notes before completing the
The deadline for applications is 7 June 2019.