Bradford Behaviour Hub (formally Primary Behaviour Centres)
Contact: Karen Roper - Lead Inclusion Officer
Tel: 01274 439333 or Admin on 01274 439328
City of Bradford MDC
Behaviour Support Service
Fifth Floor, Margaret McMillan Tower
Bradford Behaviour Hub (formally Primary Behaviour Centres) incorporate four provisions attached to mainstream primary schools; Willow (Beckfoot Heaton Primary), Silver Birch (Long Lee Primary), Phoenix (Carrwood Primary) and Horizons (Holybrook Primary).
The offer of the Bradford Behaviour Hub is:
- To provide for KS1 and KS2 pupils for whom full-time mainstream education is a challenge owing to emotional, behavioural or social difficulties
- To offer full-time or part-time placements for children whilst on roll of a mainstream primary school.
- To work in partnership with schools, parent/carers and other agencies such as Health, Social Services and City of Bradford MDC, in meeting the needs of the pupil.
- To be part of a continuum of provision, re-integrating the pupil back into mainstream.
- A good practice guidance can be found here.
The current conditions for a placement in Bradford Behaviour Hub are outlined in the school agreement which
is returned by schools on acceptance of placement. This agreement will change on the 25th July 2018 to incorporate school agreement to the new funding arrangements from the 1st September 2018, of which details can be found here:
Referrals to the Bradford Behaviour Hub are made through the Primary Behaviour Panel please see the Primary Behaviour Panel page for more
Page owned by Karen Roper, last updated on 20/07/2018. This page has been viewed 9,895 times.