Working with Voluntary and Community Organisations
There are a large number of voluntary and community organisations that work with children and young people. Their activities help support educational achievement.
- Alternative education
- Specific services to schools, for example mental health, young carers
- Contribution to particular curriculum areas
- Play activities
- Environmental activities
- After school clubs
- Support for emotional health and wellbeing
- Adventurous activities, team building
How to find out more about what is offered
- The DIVA database lists voluntary organisations and their activities.
- Young Lives Bradford is a network of voluntary organisations that work with Children and Young People in Bradford district. Contact them for advice and guidance on working with voluntary sector organisations email@example.com
- Sign-up to Young Lives Bradford's newsletter. This is aimed at voluntary organisations but promotes activities and opportunities and what is going
on in the voluntary sector to support children and young people.
- Volunteering Bradford can help find volunteers or support young people (16 plus) into volunteering opportunities
Page owned by Peter Horner, last updated on 18/06/2018. This page has been viewed 1,484 times.