About Client Services
Client Services (CS)
Provides a full range of expert project advice, management and delivery support for projects:
- CS has delivered more than 50 school expansion projects which were designed to create permanent new places to accommodate the rising pupil population. CS is currently delivering over 30 Secondary and SEN School expansion projects. These all use DFE Basic
- Manages the Capital Improvement Programme (CIP) from the DFE’s capital maintenance grant. This addresses major repairs to roofs, windows, boilers, structural and electrical. The Authority’s Facility Management team to deliver around 30 projects each year
valued at around £3.5m
- Bids for funding e.g. the Priority Schools Building Programme (£50-60m), Targeted Basic Need (£16.5m)
- Manages and supports special projects e.g. the Outdoor Centre redevelopment scheme, the 2 Year Old Offer and Universal Infant Free School Meal capital projects with a combined value of £5.7m
- Contract Manages Private Finance Initiative (PFI) projects delivered under the Building Schools for the Future programme over 25 years and valued in excess of £1.5 billion..
Contact E: ClientServices@bradford.gov.uk
Page owned by Lee AnneSagar, last updated on 31/08/2021. This page has been viewed 11,743 times.