About Education Client Services
Full details can be found on
Further Information about the Services we offer can be found in the
Education Client Services (ECS)
Provides a full range of expert project advice, management and delivery support for educational projects:
- Delivering more than 30 school expansion projects which will create permanent new places to accommodate the rising pupil population. This uses DFE Basic Need funding. A further 24 schemes are being considered for future development. Spend on the expansion
programme is over £20m per year
- Manages the Capital Improvement Programme (CIP) from the DFE’s capital maintenance grant. This addresses major repairs to roofs, windows, boilers, structural and electrical. The Authority’s Facility Management team to deliver around 30 projects each year
valued at around £5m.
- Bids for funding e.g. the Priority Schools Building Programme (£50-60m), Targeted Basic Need (£16.5m)
- Manages and supports special projects e.g. the Outdoor Centre redevelopment scheme, the 2 Year Old Offer and Universal Infant Free School Meal capital projects with a combined value of £5.7m
- Contract Manages Private Finance Initiative (PFI) projects delivered under the Busing Schools for the Future programme over 25 years and valued in excess of £1.5 billion.
Contact E: IntegratedHouse@bradford.gov.uk
Page owned by Darren Starkey, last updated on 21/09/2018. This page has been viewed 6,774 times.